The past couple of blogs I have been looking at ways you can improve your time management and accomplish more. First there was creating your own time diary, and then part one of the time management tips. Now here are more tips in part two.
1. De-Clutter your office.
2. Streamline the paperwork and filing.
3. Have systems for repeat activities.
4. Group similar activities together.
5. Take action straight away.
6. Establish deadlines.
7. Reduce potential distractions.
8. Set boundaries around how you are willing to spend your time.
9. Delegate the tasks that are not the best use of your time.
10. Reward yourself for a job well done.
The home and office organising expert, helping individuals and businesses establish a successful home office.