In the previous blog I talked about creating a time diary in order to learn where your time is currently being used. From there you can start making changes to your day to day actions and accomplish more.
1. Use your time diary.
2. Understand that you must manage your time, not time manage you.
3. Know what you are working towards (set goals).
4. Create a ‘to do’ list.
5. Create routines for regular tasks.
6. Prioritise what is important.
7. Set targets for the week.
8. Set tasks for the day.
9. Establish regular working hours.
10. Take regular breaks.
The home and office organising expert, helping individuals and businesses establish a successful home office.