You want to start working from home, but are unsure about what you may need. This tip is a rundown of some of the basics you should consider and what you may need when setting up your very own home office.
1. Choose a designated work space.
2. Select computer equipment needed.
3. Decided on furniture with health & safety requirements in mind.
4. Design the office ‘lay out’ to best suit the type of work you will be doing.
5. Establish the biggest and most effective storage and filling system you can.
6. What communication tools do you need to be successful at your job?
7. Initially invest in the minimum amount of office supplies needed.
8. Ensure you have significant lighting.
9. Include personal touches that will inspire you.
The home and office organising expert, helping individuals and businesses establish a successful home office.