Tuesday 14 April 2009

Quick Fire Working from Home tips: excuses for avoiding work

When you work from home there are so many distractions and countless ways to ‘avoid work’, because of this you need to keep your focus and ‘avoid’ any of these excuses.

1. I will quickly do the laundry.
2. The dog needs walking.
3. My emails need to be checked.
4. I need to update my Face Book profile.
5. The grass needs cutting.
6. The dining room needs repainting.
7. There are errands to do.
8. The junk mail needs sorting.
9. There are a few groceries I need to pick up.
10. I’ll tidy the kitchen.
11. I must spend the afternoon with a friend who dropped in for a chat.

What excuses are you using today and is this really helping you in anyway?

Regards
Rachael Ross
Purely Peppermint
The home and office organising expert, helping individuals and businesses establish a successful home office.

No comments:

Post a Comment